General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions (GTC) of Funk Employee Benefit Services („Funk“) for the brokerage activities on the website www.funk-fubis.de („website“).
1. The following GTC shall apply exclusively to Funk‘s services provided to the user in connection with this website.
2. Contradictory, deviating or supplementary general terms and conditions of the user are not part of the contract. This shall also apply if Funk does not expressly object to the user‘s terms and conditions.
§2 Services provided by Funk
1. On this website, Funk provides employers and employees with information about the employer portal „FuBIS for companies“ and the employee portal „FuBIS for you“ and additionally offers the possibility to register for a demonstration of both portals through a contact form.
2. The service provided by Funk on this website comprises of the information that is made available about the employer and employee portals, the chance to contact, as well as the chance to request a demonstration appointment.
3. The website is designed for permanent operations through Funk. However, the user has no claim for future use and/or usability of the website. Funk expressly reserves the right to discontinue or reduce the range of services without further explanation.
4. Funk strives to establish and maintain a high degree of availability of the services on the website. However, Funk does not assume any warranty or liability for the availability of the website, or the range of services featured on the website. Funk shall also not be liable in the case of disturbances, interruptions, or any temporary or permanent loss of services.
1. Funk shall be liable without limitation in cases of intent, gross negligence and culpable injury to life, body or health.
2. In case of a simple negligence, Funk is liable if it involves a failure to meet contractual obligations. Liability shall be limited to contract-typical, foreseeable damage. An essential contractual obligation is an obligation, which is made possible by the proper execution of a contract and on the fulfillment of which the other party relies on a regular basis.
3. The limitations of liability shall also apply in cases of breaches of obligations through persons, for any culpability Funk is legally responsible.
4. Notifications to Funk can be made in writing, by phone or by email to Funk Vorsorgeberatung GmbH, Valentinskamp 20, 20354 Hamburg, Phone: +49 4035914-0, email: email@example.com.
§4 Data protection
The handling of personal data is described in the Data Protection Notice, the current version of which can be found at www.funk-fubis.de/data-protection/.
§5 Final Provisions
1. The contractual relationship with the user is subject to German law.
2. The place of jurisdiction for all claims arising from this contract is Hamburg, provided the user is a fully qualified merchant.